About Converse University
Converse empowers our students to become transformative leaders who see clearly, decide wisely, and act justly. We value creativity, innovation, and transformation. We look forward to guiding you through the steps to advance your education and career or venture into a new professional path. Our faculty are practicing professionals, award-winning educators, scholars and researchers who offer a distinctive brand of personal advising, coaching, and support for students at UCG.
Converse is consistently recognized as a top college by Forbes, U.S. News & World Report, and Washington Monthly, and is named among the top private colleges in the nation for “excelling in access and success” by the U.S. Department of Education.
- BA in Business Administration, Degree Completion
- BA in Child and Family Studies, Degree Completion
- Master in Management in Professional Leadership (MIM)
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy (MMFT)
- Doctorate in Professional Leadership (EdD)
Learn more about Converse University.