USC Upstate – BA/BS – Interdisciplinary Studies at the University Center of Greenville:
The BA or BS in Interdisciplinary Studies is designed for mature students with clearly defined educational goals. The program emphasizes flexibility to suit the individual. Students who graduate with this degree find employment in government, business and a variety of other fields. The IDS program allows students to combine course work in two or more disciplines based on personal interest, the desire for self-improvement, career advancement, or preparation for study in a profession such as law. Students with a variety of courses from other colleges and universities who do not have adequate credits for a traditional degree may find that the IDS program will allow them to use many of their previously earned credits.
Interdisciplinary Studies (IDS) – Program Attributes
- Flexible degree-completion
- Design your own program of study
- Individualized program of study
- Multi-disciplinary program of study
- Use credit already earned
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees
- Prepare for a career, a professional program, or graduate school
- Work closely with a faculty adviser to develop your own career path
- IDS—The future is yours!
For more information, visit: Interdisciplinary Studies Brochure