WHY ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT?
FACT: Engineers and computer scientists need management skills to successfully advance their careers.
Our program provides a comprehensive approach to:
- supervise other professionals using effective people management and negotiation skills,
- plan and organize resources to deliver on-time and on-budget results through proper project management and engineering economics,
- recognize product liability issues from both the manufacturer’s and customer’s perspectives, and
- successfully communicate the benefits and challenges associated with a project to upper management and the marketing team.
EXECUTIVE FORMAT & DISTANCE LEARNING
To serve working professionals, classes are held in a Friday/Saturday combination. Lectures are available:
- Face-to-face on the Columbia campus;
Synchronous via teleconference at the University Center of Greenville, the Lowcountry Graduate Center in Charleston, and at home or the office with an online connection; and/or
- Asynchronous at a later time via recorded lecture.
For more information, visit USC Master of Engineering Management @ UCG