Business Administration – Sports Management
The Sports Management emphasis provides students with an integrated academic learning environment for understanding the challenges in the business of sport.
Successful candidates for the sports management degree will demonstrate an understanding of the nature of the sports industry including knowledge of the qualifications, job requirements, and working conditions for a sports industry position.
All business students complete 43 semester credit hours of core business courses in preparation for their selected emphasis area. The junior and senior years focus on business studies in one of four emphasis areas offered by the college.
Lander College of Business graduates will:
- be effective oral and written communicators
- understand the fundamental concepts of teamwork and demonstrate the ability to work in teams
- have a clear perception of business ethics
- possess business knowledge
- be capable problem solvers
For more information, including the program’s requirements, please click on the link below: