Business Administration – Hospitality Management
The Hospitality Management emphasis focuses on the integration of management skills and foundations as it is applied to the hospitality and tourism industries.
Courses in the emphasis will provide an in-depth review and discovery of several industry sectors such as the foodservice, lodging, meeting and event planning, and transportation. Courses will focus on the operations management standards and delivery within this industry and other service-oriented entities.
All business students complete 43 semester credit hours of core business courses in preparation for their selected emphasis area. The junior and senior years focus on business studies in one of four emphasis areas offered by the college.
Lander College of Business graduates will:
- be effective oral and written communicators
- understand the fundamental concepts of teamwork and demonstrate the ability to work in teams
- have a clear perception of business ethics
- possess business knowledge
- be capable problem solvers