About Lander University
Founded in 1872, Lander University is a co-educational, state-assisted, comprehensive, regional, four-year university in Greenwood, S.C. With approximately 3,000 students, Lander provides exceptional educational opportunities within its traditional liberal arts and science programs, and its professional programs in business, education, and nursing.
All Lander graduates are educated, well rounded, and prepared to continue their education or launch their careers.
Lander University offers high-demand and market-driven programs to ambitious and talented students in South Carolina and beyond. These programs are delivered in a rich liberal arts environment to produce highly qualified and marketable graduates.
Statement of Student Experience
At Lander University, students enjoy a comprehensive, transformative, and experiential learning process that provides a broad and thorough knowledge, fostering:
- Creativity, scholarship and independent thinking
- Effective communication, innovative problem-solving and analytical reasoning skills
- High ethical standards and professionalism
- Values of diversity, inclusiveness, and respect for all people, cultures, and perspectives
- Community engagement, service to others and responsible citizenship
Lander is the newest member of the University Center of Greenville and is in the process of finalizing degree program offering for UCG. Please check back with us often to learn about opportunities in Greenville. You may also check out more about Lander University by visiting www.lander.edu