About Converse College
Established in Spartanburg, SC in 1889, Converse College is a nationally recognized and accredited doctoral university that provides an engaging co-educational environment for learning. We look forward to guiding you through the steps to advance your education and career or venture into a new professional path. Our faculty are practicing professionals, award-winning educators, scholars and researchers who offer a distinctive brand of personal advising, coaching, and support for students at UCG.
Converse is consistently recognized as a top college by Forbes, U.S. News & World Report, and Washington Monthly, and is named among the top private colleges in the nation for “excelling in access and success” by the U.S. Department of Education.
- BA in Business Administration, Degree Completion
- BA in Child and Family Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) in Early Childhood Education
- Doctorate in Professional Leadership (EdD)
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy (MMFT)
Learn more about Converse College.