Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Anderson University is the highest ranked private University offering a Nationally Accredited, local and affordable Master of Business Administration IN GREENVILLE.
Anderson University Master of Business Administration Key Details:
- The AU program is a Nationally Accredited MBA.
- Total tuition, course materials, fees and books is as low as $19,400. This is the out the door cost, including books, for a seated student.
- 12 courses in leadership, business case studies, and qualitative/quantitative analysis. You take one course at a time, and each course lasts 6 weeks
- Can be completed in 20 months or less – with one in class meeting per week
- The MBA is uniquely focused on practical business applications — quantitative and qualitative management and leadership expertise
- Acceptance based on GPA and other application criteria (GMAT is not required)
- Classes conveniently offered In Greenville, at the University Center of Greenville
Specialize in Human Resources, Healthcare Leadership, Supply Chain Management or Marketing
When you earn your MBA at Anderson University, you can gain an edge over other job seekers with MBAs. By taking three, additional six-week online courses, you can focus your MBA with one of the following nine-credit concentrations:
Some recognition and awards Anderson University has received include:
- Ranked #1 Up and Coming school among regional colleges in the South (2015 – U.S. News and World Report)
- Ranked #2 Most Innovative School among regional colleges in the South (2016 – U.S. News and World Report)
- Ranked #16 (Public and Private) among regional colleges in the South (2016 – U.S. News and World Report)
- US News & World Report recently ranked AU among the top 11 universities in the South (public and private) whose graduates accumulate the least educational debt
- Apple Distinguished School for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence – 2015/2016
- Best Southeastern Colleges (Princeton Review – 2014)