Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Anderson University is the highest-ranked private University offering a Nationally Accredited, local and affordable Master of Business Administration IN GREENVILLE.
Specialize in Human Resources, Healthcare Leadership, Supply Chain Management or Marketing
When you earn your MBA at Anderson University, you can gain an edge over other job seekers with MBAs. By taking three additional six-week online courses, you can focus your MBA with one of the following nine-credit concentrations:
Anderson University Master of Business Administration Key Details:
- The AU program is Regionally and ACBSP Accredited.
- Total tuition, course materials, fees, and books is as low as $19,400. This is the out the door cost, including books, for a seated student.
- 12 courses in leadership, business case studies, and qualitative/quantitative analysis. You take one course at a time, and each course lasts 7 weeks.
- The curriculum is focused on cutting edge business strategies, data analytic driven strategy, and organizational leadership designed to develop tomorrow’s executives.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is built into the program.
- Professors are seasoned executives with practical experience and board room knowledge.
- Can be completed in as little as 12 – 15 months – with one in-class meeting per week.
- The MBA is uniquely focused on practical business applications — quantitative and qualitative management and leadership expertise.
- Acceptance based on GPA and other application criteria (GMAT is not required)
- Classes conveniently offered In Greenville, at the University Center of Greenville and are designed to be flexible for working professionals.