Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Anderson University is the highest ranked private University offering an outstanding, accessible, and affordable Master of Business Administration in Greenville.
Some recognition and awards Anderson University has received include:
- Ranked #1 Up and Coming school among regional colleges in the South (2015 – U.S. News and World Report)
- Ranked #2 Most Innovative School among regional colleges in the South (2016 – U.S. News and World Report)
- Ranked #16 (Public and Private) among regional colleges in the South (2016 – U.S. News and World Report)
- Apple Distinguished School for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence – 2015/2016
- Best Southeastern Colleges (Princeton Review – 2014)
Key Anderson University Master of Business Administration attributes:
- A regionally accredited University offering a nationally accredited MBA
- 12 courses in leadership, business case studies, and qualitative/quantitative analysis
- Can be completed in 20 months or less – with one in class meeting per week
- Favorably-priced among accredited MBA programs
- Acceptance based on GPA and other application criteria (GMAT is not required)
- Classes conveniently offered at the University Center of Greenville
For valuable information about the Anderson Master of Business Admistration, please click here: Anderson University @ UCG – MBA.